Vacation in Grömitz
You will find one of Germany’s most popular beach resorts on the sunny side of the Baltic coast in Schleswig-Holstein. A long, sandy beach, a fascinating pier and the famous submerged gondola provide the perfect backdrop to aja Grömitz. This is a place for complete relaxation – where you awake in the morning and go to sleep at night to the sound of the sea.
Your holidays ahead!
- First beach location directly by the pier
- Access to the Grömitzer Welle water park
- Fitness area with weight and cardio machines
- Panorama Bar with terrace and view of the Baltic Sea
- Restaurant with terrace and view of the Baltic Sea
- NIVEA Haus Grömitz
- DELIGHTRich breakfast buffet with freshly prepared egg dishes and coffee / tea specialties
- HOMECozy rooms with modern furnishings and high-quality comfort beds
- COMFORTFree WiFi in the entire aja Grömitz and in the rooms
- RELAXFree access to our SPA area with sauna and bathing world
- FITNESS:Sports area with strength and cardio equipment
- SERVICE:24h reception, shop and guarded safe, telephone rental at the reception
Please note: The included services are subject to the currently applicable official requirements. Should there be a change in the measures at short notice, the service will be adjusted in accordance with the then applicable official regulations.
Adventures in Grömitz
These experiences in the beautiful seaside town of Grömitz should not be missed:
Retreat for explorers
Your spot for well-being and dreaming awaits you at aja Grömitz – because a good night’s sleep should be part of any holiday. Settle into bed surrounded by nature in Grömitz, and drift off to sleep blissfully with the most beautiful of experiences.
- Double room (optionally with side sea view)
- Accessible rooms
The taste of an aja holiday
Fresh holiday air is enough to make you hungry! Fortunately, our restaurant and bar have a great variety of treats on hand. At aja, we also indulge you culinarily from morning till night. Have a taste of holiday with us while on holiday!
Wellness and SPA
To keep your body and mind in sync – our spa and wellness area is completely devoted to your well-being. Stress and everyday concerns have to wait outside and make space for pure relaxation. Whether sauna indulgence, fun in the pool or active recreation in our fitness area, there is a fantastic offering for your well-being. The best part? Admission to the Grömitzer Welle water park – which has a selection of saunas, pool facilities and a fitness area – is already included in the trip price.
Contact and further information
Am Strande 35
For any questions about our resort, please call +49 (0)456 250 992 525
To make a booking or to enquire about your booking, please call +49 (0)40 300 322 500
- Neustadt in Holstein railway station (14 km)
- Hamburg airport (105 km)
- A 1 motorway (10 km)
- Beach (100 m)
- Town centre (500 m)
At aja Grömitz, you can use either the resort’s parking garage for €15 per night or the nearby car park for €12 per night.
Check-in is from 3 p.m. Standard check-out is until 11 a.m. If you would like to check out late, we ask that you speak with reception.
- Hotel opening: 2015
- Number of floors: 5
- Number of rooms: 222
- 160 king-sized comfort rooms with a 180 × 200 king-sized bed for up to three people (23.5 m²)
- 60 king-sized comfort rooms with a side view of the sea for up to three people (23.5 m²)
- 2 accessible king-sized comfort rooms for up to three people (34 m²)
- Wi-Fi free of charge throughout the premises
- Baggage service on request
- Games room at the restaurant
Your dog is also more than welcome at aja Grömitz. Please tell us when you make your booking if you are travelling with your dog. Off-leash areas are located on the north beach in Höhe Schlemmerland (approx. 400 m wide and with beach chairs) and on Lenster Beach by the lock (approx. 300 m wide, natural beach with dunes).
You can pay with EC, VISA, Mastercard or American Express at aja Grömitz.
Prices for aja Grömitz do not include tourist tax – the rate of which is €1.70 per person during the low season (1 January–14 May and 16 September–31 December) and €3 per person during the high season (15 May–15 September).
With the OstseeCard, you can get discounted travel on local buses along the entire coastal area; free use of the swimming beach; free or discounted entry to many events held by the Grömitz Baltic Sea Beach organisation; free participation in local guided walking, hiking or cycling tours; free participation in the fitness programme with Nordic walking, Aqua Fit and beach gymnastics; free use of the Grömitz library; and much more.