Vacation in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
One picture-perfect scene after another – your dream holiday in the mountains awaits you in Garmisch-Partenkirchen. Whether it is the idyllic Eibsee or Zugspitze, Upper Bavaria provides views that are truly majestic. The market town itself also has much to offer: you can take a stroll through the centre of Garmisch or down the historic Ludwigstrasse in Partenkirchen, visit the ski-jumping hill or simply enjoy the view of Germany’s tallest mountain from one of the inns or taverns. Your aja experience in Garmisch-Partenkirchen starts in winter 2020/2021.
- Wide range of room categories
- Heated outdoor pool
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Children's pool and textile sauna
- Bar with terrace
- NIVEA House Garmisch-Partenkirchen
aja experiences right on the doorstep
Glassy lakes, colourful Alpine meadows and the impressive Alpine panorama, complete with the Zugspitze: in Garmisch-Partenkirchen, there are experiences as far as the eye can see. You can look forward to fantastic hiking tours, mountain-bike trails far away from the main roads and natural mountain attractions all around the Zugspitze. Garmisch, here we come!
These highlights await you at the aja Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Train station (350 m)
- Bavarian Zugspitzbahn (110 m)
- Munich Airport (123 km)
- Innsbruck Airport (58 km)
- Eibsee (10 km)
- Garmisch-Classic (2 km to Hausbergbahn)
- Zugspitze (10 km to the Zugspitze cable car)
- Cross-country skiing: 28 km trail (trail on Hausberg + Kaltenbrunn cross-country center)
- Winter and snowshoeing: 110 km of hiking trails
In the aja Garmisch-Partenkirchen you can use a parking lot on site for a fee.
The aja Garmisch-Partenkirchen is about 350 meters from the train station.
- Hourly regional train from Munich (1h 22min)
- At the weekend free ICE connections from Hamburg, Berlin, Cologne, Frankfurt or Nuremberg
- 8x bus line 040 (FLiXBUS) daily to and from Munich (1h 15 min) and Innsbruck (1 h 10 min)
Check-in is from 3 p.m. Standard check-out is until 11 a.m. If you would like to check out late, we ask that you speak with reception.
- Refreshing fountain
- Generous storage room for ski and sports equipment
- 229 rooms on 3 floors
- 193 double rooms (approx. 22 m²), some with an extra bed (sofa), twin bed and / or
- connecting door
- 12 junior suites for extra beds
- 12 family rooms with separate children's bedrooms (2 single beds)
- 9 suites: all with separate living and sleeping areas, for extra beds (sofa)
- 3 barrier-free double rooms with twin beds
- Free WiFi throughout the houseKinderspielzimmer im Restaurant
- DaySpa with bathing and sauna world for hotel guests included
- Day visitors are very welcome
Your dog is also more than welcome at aja Ruhpolding. Please tell us when you make your booking if you are travelling with your dog.
You can pay with EC, VISA, Mastercard or American Express at aja Garmisch-Partenkirchen.
The prices in aja Garmisch-Partenkirchen are exclusive of the resort fee (all year round).
Adults (from 16 years) € 3.00 per day
Children between 6 and 16 years: € 1.00 per day
Children under 6 years: free of charge
All guests receive a guest card.