Hotel in Garmisch-Partenkirchen - vacation in the Alps
Here one postcard scenery chases the next: In Garmisch-Partenkirchen your dream vacation in the mountains is waiting for you. Whether the idyllic Eibsee or the Zugspitze – Upper Bavaria has wonderful views in store for you. And the market town itself also has a lot to offer: Stroll through the center of Garmisch or the historic Ludwigstraße in Partenkirchen, visit the ski jump or even just enjoy the view of Germany's highest mountain in one of the inns. Your aja experience in Garmisch-Partenkirchen can begin.
Let's go to Garmisch-Partenkirchen!
Highlights at aja resort
With aja you discover the beauty of the Bavarian Alps. We want to give you the most beautiful vacation memories and see you travel home with a smile. Between mountains and clouds: aja offers you an unforgettable vacation in the best location.
Varied room categories partly with mountain view
Heated outdoor pool with mountain panorama view
Fitness area with strength and cardio equipment
Bar with terrace
Within walking distance of the train station
NIVEA House and Shop
aja experiences right outside the door
Mirror-smooth lakes, colorful alpine meadows and the impressive Alpine panorama including the Zugspitze: in Garmisch-Partenkirchen there are experiences as far as the eye can see. Look forward to great hiking tours, mountain bike trails far from the major roads and, of course, mountain highlights around the Zugspitze. Garmisch, we are ready!
The rooms – retreat for explorers
Food and drink
Fresh vacation air makes you hungry! How good that our restaurant and bar are waiting for you with varied delicacies. At aja we also spoil you culinary from early to late. Taste with us a piece of vacation on vacation!
This is what aja vacation tastes like
- Daily from 15:00 to 23:00 (subject to change)
- Kitchen until 21:00
- Breakfast from 7:30
- Dinner daily from 18:00 to 21:30
If you have not booked your half board directly in addition, this is bookable for you as a hotel guest at the advantageous price of 20.00 € with advance booking instead of 25.00 € on site.
- open 24 hours
- Snacks and drinks
- Travel utensils
- Newspapers and magazines
A cozy meeting place for your time out in Upper Bavaria: enjoy the alpine idyll in our Stube.
You have spent the day in the snow? Then enjoy the warmth by the fireplace and lean back with pleasure.
Wellness to feel good
Body and mind on the same wavelength: our sauna and bathing world is fully dedicated to your well-being. Stress and everyday life have to stay outside and make way for pure relaxation. And best of all: Access to our SPA area with sauna and bathing world as well as fitness is already included in the travel price.
Coloring fun for young and old
On the crayons, ready, go! Download our coloring sheet now and get creative. When coloring our experience highlights, you will immediately get the right inspiration for activities in Garmisch-Partenkirchen with the whole family.
Events in aja resort
With aja you are right in the middle of the action in your vacation destination:
- Drinking coffee on the Zugspitze
- Hiking through the Partnachklamm gorge
- On the Eibsee with the SUP to the Sasseninsel
- Feel the thrill on the Alpspix
- Hiking once around the Wank
- Get a breath of Olympic air in the ski stadium
- Walk through historic Garmisch and Partenkirchen
- Enjoying nature in the Michael-Ende-Kurpark
- Bicycle tour through the Loisachtal
- Fun and action on the summer toboggan run
- May to October 2022: Music in the
- 01.01.23: New Year Ski Jumping
- 28.01.23: Ski World Cup
- Train station (350 m)
- Bavarian Zugspitzbahn (110 m)
- Munich airport (123 km)
- Innsbruck airport (58 km)
- Lake Eibsee (10 km)
- Garmisch-Classic (2 km to Hausbergbahn cable car)
- Zugspitze (10 km to Zugspitze cable car)
- Cross-country skiing: 28 km cross-country ski run (cross-country ski run on Hausberg + cross-country skiing center Kaltenbrunn)
- Winter and snowshoe hiking: 110 km hiking trails
At the aja Garmisch-Partenkirchen you can use a parking lot on site for a fee. The parking lot is in the underground garage. Cost: 15,00 Euro per day
The aja Garmisch-Partenkirchen is located about 350 meters from the train station.
- Hourly regional train from Munich (1h 22min)
- On weekends there are direct ICE connections from Hamburg, Berlin, Cologne, Frankfurt or Nuremberg
- Daily 8x bus line 040 (FLiXBUS) from and to Munich (1H 15min) and Innsbruck (1h 10min)
Check-in starts from 3 pm. Our regular check-out is until 11am. For late check-out we kindly ask you to speak with our receptionist.
- Refreshment fountain
- Spacious storage room for ski and sports equipment
- 229 rooms on 3 floors
- 193 double rooms (approx. 22 m²) partly for extra bed (sofa), twin bed and/or connecting door
- 12 junior suites for extra bed
- 12 family rooms with separate children's bedroom (2 single beds)
- 9 suites: All with separate living and sleeping area, for extra bed (sofa)
- 3 barrier-free double rooms with twin bed
- Free WLAN in the whole house
- Children's playroom in the restaurant
Your dog is also welcome at the aja Garmisch-Partenkirchen. You are welcome to bring your dog, after registration in selected rooms on request and subject to availability, for an additional charge of € 15.00 per night and per dog excl. food. (Maximum one dog per room) If you book with a dog, please make a reservation by phone: 040 300 322 500 or contact us by e-mail to email@example.com
You can pay at aja Garmisch-Partenkirchen with EC, VISA, Mastercard and American Express.
The prices at aja Garmisch-Partenkirchen are exclusive of the spa tax (all year).
- adults (from 16 years) 3,00 € per day
- children between 6 and 16 years: 1,00 € per day
- Children under 6 years: free of charge
All guests receive a guest card More information
A picture says more than a thousand words. Here we show you our highlights from Garmisch-Partenkirchen.