Vacation in Warnemünde
Where fishermen go out to sea, seagulls take a bite of your fish sandwiches and the waves clap against the beacon: Warnemünde is your place to explore the coastline of Germany the authentic way. With aja you are right in the middle of all the great adventures. Discover the fascination of this little Baltic jewel with us up close.
Highlights at the aja holiday destination
With aja you will discover wonderful holiday destinations that are amazing, versatile and relaxing. We want to give you the most beautiful holiday memories and see you travel home with a smile. Between waves and clouds: aja offers you an unforgettable holiday in the best location.
All rooms and suites with side sea view
Heated outdoor pool with a view of the beach
Sauna area with steam bath, Finnish, 80-degree and BIO sauna
Restaurant, bar and terrace with a view of the Baltic Sea
NIVEA Haus und Shop
- DELIGHTRich breakfast buffet with freshly prepared egg dishes and coffee / tea specialties
- HOMECozy rooms with modern furnishings and high-quality comfort beds
- COMFORTFree WiFi in the entire aja Warnemünde and in the rooms
- RELAXFree access to our SPA area with sauna and bathing world
- FITNESS:Sports area with strength and cardio equipment
- SERVICE:24h reception, shop and guarded safe, telephone rental at the reception
Holiday experiences in Warnemünde
Grab the bikes, the stand-up paddle board or even the hiking boots and discover Warnemünde in a relaxed and unique way. The excellent location of the aja Hotel ensures unforgettable experiences with that extra portion of relaxation.
Retreat for explorers
Your spot for well-being and dreaming awaits you at aja Warnemünde – because a good night’s sleep should be part of any holiday. Settle into bed surrounded by nature in Warnemünde, and drift off to sleep blissfully with the most beautiful of experiences.
You can book these rooms depending on availability:
- Queen size double room
- King size double room
- Suite with sea view
- Accessible rooms
The taste of an aja holiday
Fresh holiday air is enough to make you hungry! Fortunately, our restaurant and bar have a great variety of treats on hand. At aja, we also indulge you culinarily from morning till night. Have a taste of holiday with us while on holiday!
We have information about the aja SPA for you.
Wellness & SPA
To keep your body and mind in sync, our spa and wellness area is completely devoted to your well-being. Stress and everyday concerns have to wait outside and make space for pure relaxation. Whether sauna indulgence, fun in the pool or active recreation in our fitness area, there is a fantastic offering for your well-being. The best part? Admission to our spa – which has a selection of saunas, pool facilities and a fitness area – is already included in the trip price.
Events in Warnemünde
With aja you are right in the thick of things at your holiday destination:
- Walking on the beach and watching the kitesurfers
- Watching the sunrise over the Baltic Sea
- Swim with the seals
- Eating fish sandwiches
- A bike ride in the ghost forest
- Climbing the old lighthouse and enjoying the view
- Feast on a soft ice cream at the Alter Strom
- Wave at cruise ships
Contact and hotel information
- Warnemünde railway station (1.5 km)
- Rostock-Laage airport (25 km)
- HanseMesse Rostock conference centre (5 km)
- A 19/A 20 motorways (10 km)
- Beach (50 m)
- Rostock city centre (10 km)
- Warnemünde Molenfeuer lighthouses (1 km)
At aja Warnemünde, you can use the resort’s parking garage for €16 per day.
Check-in is from 3 p.m. Standard check-out is until 11 a.m. If you would like to check out late, we ask that you speak with reception.
- Hotel opening: 2013
- Number of floors: 11
- Number of rooms: 233
- 163 king-sized comfort rooms with a 180 × 200 king-sized bed for up to three people (22–24 m²)
- 46 queen-sized comfort rooms with a 160 × 200 queen-sized bed for up to two people (20–22 m²)
- 24 suites with a 180 × 200 king-sized bed for up to four people (45–50 m²)
- 2 accessible king-sized comfort rooms (34 m²)
- Wi-Fi free of charge throughout the premises
- Games room
- Day spa included for hotel guests; for day guests, from €14.50
- Selection of saunas for those aged 14 and older; non-nude sauna for families and children
- Swimming courses for children can be booked
- 25 m indoor pool and 20 m outdoor pool
Your dog is also more than welcome at aja Warnemünde. Please tell us when you make your booking if you are travelling with your dog. For operational reasons, we cannot make arrangements for other pets at this point in time. You are welcome to bring your dog, after registration in selected rooms on request and subject to availability, for an extra charge of € 20.00 per night and per dog excl. food. For stays of five nights or more, the one-off cost is € 99.00.
You can pay with EC, VISA, Mastercard or American Express at aja Warnemünde.
Prices for aja Warnemünde do not include tourist tax. Persons from 15 years pay 3.70 €, children up to 5 years are exempt, children between 6 and 14 years pay 1.45 €, arrival and departure days are calculated as full days, use of public transport in the entire area of the VVW (Rostock + district) is included.
Our hotel is a non-smoking hotel. The smoking ban also applies to e-cigarettes and includes the balconies and terraces of the rooms. Smoking is permitted on the publicly accessible terraces.
A picture is worth a thousand words. Do you like what you see? Then we look forward to your visit to the aja Warnemünde!